1, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Hooker Blvd, Broadbeach QLD 4218, Australia
3.3
Layout of Store
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 01

I haven’t had any response from Chanel.

Original review posted by user Sep 01

I went to the Chanel store at Pacific Fair QLD on 1/9/2018 to purchase two products - a concealer and a mascara. I had with me my old products which I gave to the salesgirl so she would know what I needed.

On returning home I found the right mascara but instead of my concealer I had been given something called a Highlighter face pen. I phoned the store who said they would be happy to exchange it for me. This would be ok if I didn’t live two hours away from the store. I was then told to post back the product at my own expense and they would send the right product when they received it.

Although I received an apology I feel dissatisfied. There is an extra $5cost which I was also charged for this wrong product. I found the staff in store unfriendly, uninterested and bored.

I found the staff member I spoke to over the phone condescending and rude, unfriendly, uninterested in helping and not at all bothered that a mistake had been made. I love your Chanel products but your staff need a lesson in etiquette and customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Products.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments