1.2
Layout of Store
Service Scheduling
Style and Design

I'm a 35 year Chanel customer, using their £25 deodorant sticks as standard, plus the aftershaves and my wife uses all manner of their products. I recently bought a Bleu stick that had sharp edges, so I contacted Chanel.

To be frank, they couldn't care less. They did send me a self addressed envelope, but my question was , "what do I do in the meantime?" Not interested. So I bought a £2 stick that is doing very well indeed, thank you.

Then they tried to get me to pick something from their website, which is overpriced, or use the credit towards something more expensive. Have they not heard of consumer law?

My complaint has gradually escalated to the point that I have just e-mailed them after waiting another five days from the date of the last e-mail, which was allegedly a manager.

Still no deodorant stick.

So, I'm asking for the contact details of the head of customer service - to be honest, I think they're messing me about because they thing I'm a nuisance customer. After all, £25 is a bargain for a deodorant stick that can be very nicely replaced by something for £2, isn't it?

Product or Service Mentioned: Chanel Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Coco chanel bleu - my favourite.

I didn't like: Bad customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 16.

Comments