WENT TO CHANEL TO BUY MAKE-UP WAS TOLD MY COMPLEXION IS TOO DARK AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE I TOLD THEN THAT IS DISCRIMINATION AND MY LAWYER WILL BE CONTACTING YOU ASAP!!THAT HURT MY SOUL I WAS BROWN DARK SKINNED THAT IS HOW GOD MADE ME!!

IT'S SAD THAT RACISM STILL GOES ON IT IS 2016 WE ALL BLEED RED!! I AM VERY UPSET AND MY EQUILIBRIUM IS OFF BALANCE!! I WANT TO NEGOTIATE WITH CHANEL IF NOT WE GO TO WAR AND LAWYERS AND ATTORNEYS GET INVOLVED!

I TRY TO BE SO POSITIVE AND NICE!HELP!

This person wrote the review because of "discrimination" of chanel customer care from Chanel and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chanel to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chanel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chanel?

Comments

Sanford, Maine, United States #1191266

As you post a picture of a strop club advertisement.Good lord.

Yeah, make sure you sue Chanel.

Sounds like you are a very smart person.Why not just ask to speak to a manager at the Chanel counter??