Chanel - Disinterested complaints Department, they have made the sale, that's it.
I recently travelled from Australia to Copenhagen.After a short visit I then flew to Paris.
Whilst in the Copenhagen airport I purchased La Base, Le Top Coat and Le Verninis 534 from the Chanel duty free shop. I carried these products in a clear plastic bag as required by the airlines in my carry on bag on the plane. After arriving in Paris I wanted to use the products but I discovered that two products had perished during the flight.
I have been using Chanel make up, Polish and perfume for over 30 years and this has never happened to me before.
I was extremely disappointed and whilst in Bordeaux I visited Galerie la Fayette, at the Chanel counter I informed them of the problems, they were not interested and said I would have to contact the Chanel complaints Department. I emailed the Department setting out my complaint. About two weeks later I received a computer generated email, asking me to telephone them, or to advise them of my telephone number. I immediately replied only to receive the same computer generated email.
I again replied asking if they received my initial email with all the information, receipt and photos. No response, so I rang Vanessa who referred me to Frederic. She advised that due to my departure from France she would refer the matter to Chanel Australia. As I was not flying to Australia for more than a month I thought it ridiculous .
She could easily posted express delivery. I should not have to waste my holidays and time emailing and telephone. Frederic refused to give me her contact details if I had a further problem. Now I am supposed to wait until I return to Australia and wait for Chanel to contact me.
If I don't hear from them I have to contact the complaints department.
Where is the customer service?Chanel purports to be an international label company, well that's what it advertises, pity they are not interested once they make the sale.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of solution
- Poor service defective product
You May Also Like
- "WENT TO CHANEL TO BUY MAKE-UP WAS TOLD MY COMPLEXION IS TOO DARK AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE I TOLD THEN THAT IS DISCRIMINATION AND MY LAWYER WILL BE..."
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "I recently travelled from Australia to Copenhagen. After a short visit I then flew to Paris. Whilst in the Copenhagen airport I purchased La Base, Le Top Coat and Le..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."