Chanel - Disinterested complaints Department, they have made the sale, that's it.
I recently travelled from Australia to Copenhagen.After a short visit I then flew to Paris.
Whilst in the Copenhagen airport I purchased La Base, Le Top Coat and Le Verninis 534 from the Chanel duty free shop. I carried these products in a clear plastic bag as required by the airlines in my carry on bag on the plane. After arriving in Paris I wanted to use the products but I discovered that two products had perished during the flight.
I have been using Chanel make up, Polish and perfume for over 30 years and this has never happened to me before.
I was extremely disappointed and whilst in Bordeaux I visited Galerie la Fayette, at the Chanel counter I informed them of the problems, they were not interested and said I would have to contact the Chanel complaints Department. I emailed the Department setting out my complaint. About two weeks later I received a computer generated email, asking me to telephone them, or to advise them of my telephone number. I immediately replied only to receive the same computer generated email.
I again replied asking if they received my initial email with all the information, receipt and photos. No response, so I rang Vanessa who referred me to Frederic. She advised that due to my departure from France she would refer the matter to Chanel Australia. As I was not flying to Australia for more than a month I thought it ridiculous .
She could easily posted express delivery. I should not have to waste my holidays and time emailing and telephone. Frederic refused to give me her contact details if I had a further problem. Now I am supposed to wait until I return to Australia and wait for Chanel to contact me.
If I don't hear from them I have to contact the complaints department.
Where is the customer service?Chanel purports to be an international label company, well that's what it advertises, pity they are not interested once they make the sale.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of solution
- Poor service defective product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."