Hi, i got a thong sandal from chanel NY in dec 2014, within a week i wore it once and the c's in both feet broke , called the attendants and demanded a refund or ar least another type she asked that i send it down which i did , noone git back to me , i traveled bacj a year and few months march 2016 later i went back and my info was retriebed saying they will ger back to me , they failed to ...i went back again in august 2016 and the managee attendes ro me ...she wasnt nice or willing to assist/ compromise.I think i am entitled to a refund or at least an option to pick something else .
I only wore it once and chances that the same thing will happen if repaired is very high .Also it took them years to even respond.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "My husband bought me a 100mls of Coco mademoiselle which I had only used once, as I took it out of my bedroom cupboard, I dropped it which of course,..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I don't do reviews. I've never written a review for anything before. But today I orsered Jimmy John's for the first time and the service was great, fast and..."
- "I bought Samsung TV for 6584.95. Manna Gave me delivery date so i took a day off from work. Manna used third party to deliver my TV (75inches)...."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."