Hi, i got a thong sandal from chanel NY in dec 2014, within a week i wore it once and the c's in both feet broke , called the attendants and demanded a refund or ar least another type she asked that i send it down which i did , noone git back to me , i traveled bacj a year and few months march 2016 later i went back and my info was retriebed saying they will ger back to me , they failed to ...i went back again in august 2016 and the managee attendes ro me ...she wasnt nice or willing to assist/ compromise.I think i am entitled to a refund or at least an option to pick something else .

I only wore it once and chances that the same thing will happen if repaired is very high .Also it took them years to even respond.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Rahmaani is overall dissatisfied with Chanel and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Chanel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Chanel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Chanel?

Comments