Hi, i got a thong sandal from chanel NY in dec 2014, within a week i wore it once and the c's in both feet broke , called the attendants and demanded a refund or ar least another type she asked that i send it down which i did , noone git back to me , i traveled bacj a year and few months march 2016 later i went back and my info was retriebed saying they will ger back to me , they failed to ...i went back again in august 2016 and the managee attendes ro me ...she wasnt nice or willing to assist/ compromise.I think i am entitled to a refund or at least an option to pick something else .
I only wore it once and chances that the same thing will happen if repaired is very high .Also it took them years to even respond.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My husband bought me a 100mls of Coco mademoiselle which I had only used once, as I took it out of my bedroom cupboard, I dropped it which of course,..."
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "I ordered an arrangement of 10 yellow tulips with a little bit of white flowers for filler to go the hospital for my mom. My mother received white daisies..."
- "Amazing place to buy a car. ASK FOR CLEO . They are fair, honest and make your purchase very comfortable. I will buy there again, as long as Cleo..."
- "I purchased Real COCO coconut water today from COSTCO. The nutritional values outside the box and inside on each container of coconut water is different. IT has more sodium..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."