Chanel - Bad customer service
My husband bought me a 100mls of Coco mademoiselle which I had only used once, as I took it out of my bedroom cupboard, I dropped it which of course, is my responsibility, but it was two feet onto a soft carpet, the whole bottom sliced off in one piece and all the full bottle emptied out.I wrote four times times to Chanel but "they could not help at this Time" I even wrote to the CEO with no response.
I felt that the quality of the glass would be at fault as this should not have happened, therefore Chanel should have taken some responsibility.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of solution
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "WENT TO CHANEL TO BUY MAKE-UP WAS TOLD MY COMPLEXION IS TOO DARK AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE I TOLD THEN THAT IS DISCRIMINATION AND MY LAWYER WILL BE..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."