Saint Ives, England
Featured Not resolved
2.0

My husband bought me a 100mls of Coco mademoiselle which I had only used once, as I took it out of my bedroom cupboard, I dropped it which of course, is my responsibility, but it was two feet onto a soft carpet, the whole bottom sliced off in one piece and all the full bottle emptied out.I wrote four times times to Chanel but "they could not help at this Time" I even wrote to the CEO with no response.

I felt that the quality of the glass would be at fault as this should not have happened, therefore Chanel should have taken some responsibility.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of chanel coco mademoiselle perfume from Chanel and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $96 and wants Chanel to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of solution, customer service and non-empathetic. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chanel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chanel?

Comments

Brussels, Brussels, Belgium #1203659

no one ever answers the phone in Bond street

Brussels, Brussels, Belgium #1203657

bad service in bond street they forgot tontake the alarm out of my bag Great!

Irving, Texas, United States #1202255

Are you black?

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1198993

Uhmmm...glass can still break on a soft surface.It is not their problem and you just want someone to blame other than yourself.

Their glass is not at fault.You are effin nuts!

to Anonymous #1200372

I think you are the ignorant person with no class by the sound of it. Don't bother to reply as I don't read comments from classless people as yourself.

to Anonymous Sanford, Maine, United States #1200409

GLASS is fragile dont drop

Bellevue, Nebraska, United States #1194984

You dropped a glass perfume container and want them to pay for it?

You are nuts.

What a silly idea blaming them is. How f-ing ignorant.

to Anonymous #1196559

No I'm not ignorant, what I want is for them to acknowledge there was some fault with their glass product as falling onto a soft carpet should not have resulted in one whole piece sheering off!!