Chanel - Bad customer service
My husband bought me a 100mls of Coco mademoiselle which I had only used once, as I took it out of my bedroom cupboard, I dropped it which of course, is my responsibility, but it was two feet onto a soft carpet, the whole bottom sliced off in one piece and all the full bottle emptied out.I wrote four times times to Chanel but "they could not help at this Time" I even wrote to the CEO with no response.
I felt that the quality of the glass would be at fault as this should not have happened, therefore Chanel should have taken some responsibility.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of solution
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi, i got a thong sandal from chanel NY in dec 2014, within a week i wore it once and the c's in both feet broke , called the..."
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."